Medical Research Links
Many patients across the country and world are discovering the benefits of medical cannabis. With the rise in demand for medical cannabis, the need for medical research and information has never been more important. Unfortunately, due to the Schedule 1 status and federal illegality of cannabis, cannabis research has been stifled and even denied in the past. Thanks to the efforts of many doctors, activists, and patients, new research is surfacing internationally and more medical information is becoming available to patients.
We invite our patients to always ask questions about their medicine. We always suggest that patients work closely with their primary physicians when using medical cannabis. The following list of links is to be used for informational purposes only and is not intended to be taken as medical advice.
- Smoked Cannabis and Spasticity Associated with MS
- Introduction to Endocannabinoid System
- Exercise and the Endocannabinoid System
- Potential Effects of Cannabidiol as Wake Promoting Agent
- National Institue on Drug Abuse
- Safety and Side Effects of CBD
- Medical Marijuana Library
- Cannabis-Related Disorders
- Cannabis Contraindications
- Uses and Side Effects of Cannabis
- Mesothelioma Information
- Cannabis Dosing
- Impacts of Stress on the Brain